- “UNDER EVALUATION”—indicates that we’re still evaluating this animal and it is not yet for sale
- “ON HOLD” --indicates that a potential buyer has expressed an interest in a lamb contingent on development and transportation.
- “RESERVED” --indicates that a deposit has been made on the animal.
- SOLD”-- indicates that the animal is no longer available.
- If you are interested in an animal marked “under evaluation,” “on hold” or “reserved,” let us know and we can put you on a waiting list in case the animal becomes available later.
- We ask for a 25% deposit to reserve an animal. The balance is due before the animal leaves our farm. All other expenses for health examination, certificates, required testing, and transportation are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Registration with the JSBA is guaranteed if submitted within 6 months of purchase. If a sheep should fail registration, we will refund your money or replace the animal.
We welcome inquiries about our lambs and sheep!
Margie and Jim Schafer
Round Barn Jacobs
10123 Freeport Road
Durand, IL 61024